THE JUST SHINE
Text: Galatians 3:11 "But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith."
John 1:12 "But as many as received [aorist active) him, to them gave he power to become the sons [mature children] of God. . :" (You can’t mature and be an unjust sinner)
Luke 1:17 "And he (John) shall go before him . . . to (the saved to) turn the hearts of . . the disobedient (unjust) to the wisdom of the just (obedient); to make ready a people prepared for the Lord."
Matthew 22:14 "For many (of the saved) are called (but not all), but few (of the called) are chosen.(but not all )"
1 Thessalonians 4:7 "For God hath not called us unto uncleanness (unjust), but unto holiness (just)."
1 Thessalonians 2:12 ". . who hath called you unto his kingdom and glory."
1 Timothy 6:12 "Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses."
1 John 3:7 "Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth [present tense] righteousness is righteous [just], even as he is righteous [just]."
Luke 1:6 "And they were both (Zacharias, Elizabeth) righteous (just) before God, walking (living) in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless."
Mark 2:17 ". . .I came not to call the righteous [just], but sinners (unjust) to repentance."
Luke 15:7 ". . . joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance."
Matthew 10:41 ". . . and he that receiveth a righteous [just] man in the name of a righteous [just] man shall receive a righteous [just] man's reward."
Matthew 13:43 "Then shall the righteous (just) shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. . ."
Genesis 27:29 "Let people serve thee, and nations bow down to thee: be lord over thy brethren, and let thy mother's sons bow down to thee: . ."
Deuteronomy 21:17 "But he shall acknowledge .. . the firstborn, by giving him a double portion of all that he hath: for . . . the right of the firstborn is his."
1 Chronicles 5:1 "Now the sons of Reuben . . . defiled his father's bed, his birthright was given unto the sons (Ephraim, Manasseh) of Joseph the son of Israel:. . ."
2 Peter 2:7 "And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked (unjust):. .”
Deuteronomy 2:9 "And the LORD said unto me, Distress not the Moabites, . . . because I have given Ar unto the children of Lot for a possession [inheritance]."
Deuteronomy 2:19 ". . . the children of Ammon, distress them not . . . because I have given it unto the children of Lot for a possession [inheritance]."
Matthew 13:43 "Then shall the righteous [just] shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear."
Matthew 13:24 "Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed (the just) in his field:. . .”
Matthew 13:1 "The same day went Jesus out of the house (of Israel), and sat by the sea (Gentiles) side."
Matthew 13:38 "The field is the world;. . ."
John 18:20 "Jesus answered him, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort;. . "
Matthew 13:37-38 “He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
38. The field is the world (Israel); the good seed are the children [sons, matured] of the kingdom; but the tares are the children [sons, matured] of the wicked (the unjust, v 41).
Matthew 13:36 “Then Jesus sent the multitude (by the sea, Gentiles) away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable. . ”
Matthew 8:11-12 "And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. 12. But the children [sons (good seed Mat 13:38)] of the kingdom (Israel) shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”
Matthew 13:39-43 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world [age]; and the reapers are the angels.
Matthew 13:30 “. . Gather ye together first the tares (unjust), and bind them in bundles to burn (hurt) them: but gather the wheat (the just) into my barn (not mansions)."
Acts 24:15 ". . there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust."
40. As therefore the tares (unjust) are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world [age].
41. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things (sons of wickedness, the unjust) that offend, and them which do iniquity [lawless, unjust tares];
42. And shall cast them into a furnace of fire (hurt): there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
43. Then shall the righteous [just, wheat] shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their (not our Father) Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.”
Proverbs 4:18 "But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day."
Matthew 13:47-48 "Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea (Gentiles), and gathered of every kind (nation):
48. Which, when it was full, they drew to shore (not the field), and sat down, and gathered the good (just) into vessels, but cast the bad (unjust) away.”
49. So shall it be at the end of the world [age]: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked (lawless, offenders, the unjust, v. 41) from among the just (but not called),
50. And shall cast them into the furnace (not eternal) of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."